CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-15T23:02:03+00:002012 Toyota Sequoia CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-15T23:02:03+00:00
- STARTER ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – 5.7L Eng – [Includes: R&I Exhaust Manifold.]
- Starter clicks
Jonathan S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/14/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-10T23:00:58+00:002007 Toyota Camry CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-10T23:00:58+00:00
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – CE,LE,SE,XLE Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing
- Drain and refill trans fluid
Summer W. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/8/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-06-10T22:00:30+00:002007 Toyota Corolla CRM Mitchell1 2019-06-10T22:00:30+00:00
- Checked and saw battery a little low, charged battery and tested, let sit overnight and tested good, checked charging and starting system and working perfect, checked for battery drain and drops to less than 10ma within a couple mins. Positive battery cable end did not look good, replaced cable end and cleaned cables.
Monica M. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/9/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-01-16T23:01:30+00:002006 Toyota Avalon CRM Mitchell1 2019-01-16T23:01:30+00:00
- Checked and found antitheft key codes, tried to relearn key with no luck. Customer brought extra key and worked fine. Charged and tested battery, borderline bad battery.
- Check trunk release circuit and found switch in glovebox turned on to disable trunk release.
Sid H. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/15/2019