CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-20T22:00:09+00:002007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-20T22:00:09+00:00
- Seats recovered and now air bag light on.
- ABS sometimes activates while driving. pulling when braking.
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – 4WD Upper & Lower,Both Sides,All Four – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- STOP LIGHT SWITCH – Remove & Replace
- OIL PRESSURE SENDER OR SWITCH – Remove & Replace – In-Line6
Joe S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/16/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-04T21:59:59+00:002008 Chevrolet Cobalt CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-04T21:59:59+00:00
- Checked wiring and found starter solenoid wire backed out and not making connection, Battery cable was installed so locking tab for switch could not lock, removed battery cable and installed wiring correct.
Arleigh K. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/2/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-09T23:01:59+00:002004 Chevrolet Avalanche CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-09T23:01:59+00:00
- Scanned computer for engine misfires and found cylinder 7 and 8 misfiring. found both cylinders had original plugs still installed. recommended new plugs. After new plugs installed misfires still present. After injector balance test found fuel injectors & and 8 were not funtioning properly causing misfires. Removed fuel rail on left and right banks and replaced injectors 7 and 8 and misfires were no longer present.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- After testing fuel injector resistance found Cylinders 7and 8 still misfiring. preformed injector balance test and found both 7 and 8 injectors not working.
- Found code P0641 in PCM and found the oil pressure switch causing code. replaced sensor and now code is gone.
Leroy A. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/5/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-25T22:00:58+00:002006 Chevrolet Impala CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-25T22:00:58+00:00
- Checked and found shifter solenoid wiring from replacing connector came apart and making bad connection, Repaired wiring and retested.
James C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/23/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-16T22:01:53+00:002004 Chevrolet Suburban CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-16T22:01:53+00:00
- INSTRUMENT CLUSTER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Programming.]
- Instrument cluster is gone out.
Scott R. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/14/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-05T23:01:15+00:002007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-05T23:01:15+00:00
- Scanned and p0455 large leak and p0300. Saw history of misfire on #1. Tested evap system and would not pull vacuum, checked purge solenoid and found line to rear disconnected, reconnected and seems tight. Test drove and no misfires, 2 monitors not done.
Joe S. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/3/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-22T22:00:25+00:002007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-22T22:00:25+00:00
- STEERING GEAR (COMPLETE) – Remove & Replace – 2500 HD,3500,6.6L Eng Worm & Ball Nut Type Gears – [Includes: Manual and Power Rack & Pinion, Worm & Ball Nut and Rack & Piston Assemblies. Adjust Toe-in on Rack & Pinion models. DOES NOT include transfer of c
- TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER PIPES – Remove & Replace – One,Radiator to Cooler – [Includes: R&I Grille Assembly. Includes: R&I Headlamp Assemblies.]
Ed S. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/21/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-07T23:00:24+00:002004 Chevrolet Suburban CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-07T23:00:24+00:00
- Checked for battery drain and traced drain thru fuse to rear DVD player, Drivers door latch bad and not turning accessory delay off.
- DOOR LATCH – Remove & Replace – Front,or Rear,One
- install and recheck
Joe G. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/5/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-27T22:01:12+00:002013 Chevrolet Captiva Sport CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-27T22:01:12+00:00
- Scanned and saw codes, p0010 and p0011. Checked diag info, Checked intake varible valve timing solenoid and found ohms read high, Replaced solenoid , cleared codes and test drove.
Steve G. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/26/2019