CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-20T22:00:34+00:002017 Chevrolet Colorado CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-20T22:00:34+00:00
- Checked for drain, 20ma, charged and tested battery still 180 cca low, Recomend new battery.
Rich M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/18/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-06T21:58:41+00:002012 Chevrolet Tahoe CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-06T21:58:41+00:00
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – Base,PPV,SSV
- WIPER MOTOR MODULE – Remove & Replace
- AC SERVICE
Nicholas J. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/4/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2023-03-11T22:59:10+00:002004 Chevrolet Impala CRM Mitchell1 2023-03-11T22:59:10+00:00
- T/S worked test drove and they quit, tested cruise and was working, Checked t/s and has bad flasher which is made into hazard switch, After replacing hazard switch test drove, t/s and cruise working.
- HAZARD SWITCH – Remove & Replace
Ken P. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/9/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-20T22:00:09+00:002007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-20T22:00:09+00:00
- Seats recovered and now air bag light on.
- ABS sometimes activates while driving. pulling when braking.
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – 4WD Upper & Lower,Both Sides,All Four – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- STOP LIGHT SWITCH – Remove & Replace
- OIL PRESSURE SENDER OR SWITCH – Remove & Replace – In-Line6
Joe S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/16/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-04T21:59:59+00:002008 Chevrolet Cobalt CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-04T21:59:59+00:00
- Checked wiring and found starter solenoid wire backed out and not making connection, Battery cable was installed so locking tab for switch could not lock, removed battery cable and installed wiring correct.
Arleigh K. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/2/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-09T23:01:59+00:002004 Chevrolet Avalanche CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-09T23:01:59+00:00
- Scanned computer for engine misfires and found cylinder 7 and 8 misfiring. found both cylinders had original plugs still installed. recommended new plugs. After new plugs installed misfires still present. After injector balance test found fuel injectors & and 8 were not funtioning properly causing misfires. Removed fuel rail on left and right banks and replaced injectors 7 and 8 and misfires were no longer present.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- After testing fuel injector resistance found Cylinders 7and 8 still misfiring. preformed injector balance test and found both 7 and 8 injectors not working.
- Found code P0641 in PCM and found the oil pressure switch causing code. replaced sensor and now code is gone.
Leroy A. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/5/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-25T22:00:58+00:002006 Chevrolet Impala CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-25T22:00:58+00:00
- Checked and found shifter solenoid wiring from replacing connector came apart and making bad connection, Repaired wiring and retested.
James C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/23/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-16T22:01:53+00:002004 Chevrolet Suburban CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-16T22:01:53+00:00
- INSTRUMENT CLUSTER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Programming.]
- Instrument cluster is gone out.
Scott R. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/14/2021